WELCOME U-PICK GRAPE CUSTOMERS!
208-642-3062 12495 Hill Rd, Payette, ID 83661
- HELLO AND ATTENTION: WE'VE MADE SOME CHANGES!
- We'll no longer contact our customers when the grapes are ready. Check this website each September to know when to come pick.
- Please refer closly to this website to answer all your questions.
- As usual, once the grapes are ready, we allow our customers to pick their own grapes any day or time they like.
- See the Instructions page for detailed instructions on the picking and payment process.
- ATTENTION old and new customers: HOW TO PAY
ALL payments must be made by mail through the US Postal Service.
- For fun, be sure to check out the photo gallery to see the history of Shurtleff Vineyards.
This page was last updated: 9/24/2013
You Eat Purple Food
"Concord Grapes, blueberries, red wine: They all get that deep, rich color from polyphenols-compunds that reduce heart disease risk and may also protect against Alzheimer's disease, according to the new research. Polyphenols help keep blood vessels and arteries flexible and healthy. "What's good for your coronary arteries is also good for your brain's blood vessels," says Robert Krikorian, PhD, director of the Cognitive Disorders Center at the University of Cincinnati. Preliminary animal studies suggest that adding dark grapes to your diet may improve brain function. What's more, in a recent human study, researcheres found that eating 1 or more cups of blueberries everyday may improve communication between brain cells, enhancing your memory."
- CHILDREN MUST PICK WITH AN ADULT
- PAYMENT MUST BE MAILED TO OUR ADDRESS
2013 GRAPE CROP SOLD OUT
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE!!!